Feedback and Revisions

Before my final submission to AICE, I plan to make some minor changes to my film. Seeing all of my classmate's films showed me what mine was missing. My partner and I plan to cut the credits in half because it did take up a good portion of the opening. We need to add song credits on top of cutting the credit scene shorter. To do this we could put multiple names on the screen at once, according to the scene sequence the are seen in. Also, the film needs around 20 seconds added to it. In order to this, I decided to add a scene. I decided on having the main character walk into her room and the camera capture her grabbing her journal. Rather then the camera instantly showing her on the bed writing, it will create a sense of habit, showing that Mia grabs her journal frequently to write in it. I will need to create another filming day, preferably February 1st. I will have to wear the same clothes in order to portray the scene correctly. Lastly, it was caught by one of my classmates that during the scene switch, Mia is first seen writing with a black sharpie, and then a red one. This is due to multiple takes being combined. To fix this, Alisa and I will refilm the entire scene while paying attention to those small details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisions - Credits

Audience Engagement Exercise- The Hate U Give

My Target Audience