
The Hate U Give is 2018 movie with a emotional story targeting police brutality. The audience consisted of teen and people in their early 20's. The story was based on teens and targeted a very popular, controversial topic. Just like my film, the characters are teens and it portrays a everyday issues that teens face. While mine is focused on alcoholism, this movie is focused on racism. Both are frequently talked about issues. A intriguing trailer was released along with billboards. When a social media video ad would come across anyone, they would have been very interested because teens like to watch films calling out sensitive subjects. I would also create a trailer that would show the popular issue that I am trying to convey. Hopefully this would fascinate the youth. The movie was heavily talked about at mental health conventions, which increased the audience. I would bring my film/trailer to many mental health conventions to help promote my product.
Comments
Post a Comment