Scouting Locations

The first scene is at the lockers. I plan on using Sarasota High's orange lockers. This is not only an easy location to access, but the orange makes it visible that the scene takes place in a high school. Also, the lockers I chose are far away from any classrooms, therefore, we will not disrupt any classes.

The sidewalk captured by the drone will be in Alisa's neighborhood. There are not to many trees to block the view. Also, the houses Mia will walk past foreshadow that everything my look OK, but it isn't on the inside.

The house to be used as Mia's will be Sadie's house. This house is smaller so the camera will be easier to move around and Mia's walk to see Emma wont be long. The hall in the house has two rooms next to each other which can be used perfectly for Emma's and Mia's rooms. It works out that the parents are already at the location, so I travel to them rather then visa versa.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisions - Credits

Audience Engagement Exercise- The Hate U Give

My Target Audience