Schedule Filming

Finding times for all the characters to meet at once has been difficult. We have decided to film the arguing and ending scene this upcoming Saturday, the 7th. Alisa will be back from vacation by then, and the characters are able to meet at 1pm.

The Sidewalk scene will be shot on Sunday the 8th. This was an easier scene to plan because Alisa and I are the only ones needed to be there.

The very opening scene will be shot last. I needed time where there would be no students in the halls by the lockers. After taking this into consideration, I realized school is a half day on the 19th. We plan on staying after school and filming the last part we need.

This is all spread out and scenes are being filmed out of order, but it will look great once it is edited. We will not have all the footage until the 19th, so until then, Alisa and I plan on editing what we have, rethinking the title, and adding music.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisions - Credits

Audience Engagement Exercise- The Hate U Give

My Target Audience