Project Selection- My Decision
I decided to make a film. I made this decision because I think this will step me out of my comfort zone. I have never used a fancy camera before and actually produced a film. I have the idea to convey a message through my film rather then it being random. I am deciding between racism, suicide, depression, or bullying. Even if my film only impacts one person, I would rather have that then a aimless film. I am excited to produce a film because I have never had this opportunity. I plan to work with one other partner, only because a large group would be too much to keep up with. Also meeting out of school and trying to abide by everyone's schedule would be stressful. Alisa is my partner and has great skills in editing and background music. She has a Macbook that will be helpful when putting all the clips together. I think I may produce a film about a popular girl (Sadie) who has many friends (Solenia, Marie,etc) at school and looks happy. Then she goes home and the camera captures her home life being not-so great. Her mom and alcoholic dad (unknown) would be arguing and her little sister Sandy) would be hysterically crying. This would empathize how nothing is at is seems and bring awareness to hard home lives/depression.
Comments
Post a Comment