Project Selection- Film
I would like to produce a film that has a meaning and can impact someone. All the President's Men and The Newsroom were both films that were able to entertain an audience while educating about nation wide topics. The film would be a good choice for me because I have a very creative look to things. I am able to think outside the box and use my passionate heart to produce a substantial film. I see many issues that could be addressed by me during this film. I also know how to intrigue the teenage eye, because initially they are a large part of any impact. I love to be challenged. Production does not start for another 2 months, and I am already fantasizing about all the subjects I could cover and how. I may struggle finding actors to portray such a serious role or to meet my high expectations of acting. I also may struggle with control. I like to be the boss and may be harsh towards an other opinions. Ultimately, I am excited for this opportunity to influence people.
Comments
Post a Comment