Project Selection- Magazine
Print journalism may interest me because print media has been around many centuries and has always been successful to issue information. Print has a way of making it into people's hands easily. Whether it is by someone picking up a newspaper on the side of the road or buying a magazine at a store, print media is a go-to news source.The magazine analysis that we did in class made me realize how each page has it's own thought-out purpose. Whether it is an ad or a article, a lot of work goes into it. I would be good at producing a magazine because I am very organized. Also, I am able to write articles very well and catch a reader's attention. Although the magazine would be quite a breeze for me, I may struggle with the online part. Uploading ads and making templates may stump me and cause more effort on my end.
Comments
Post a Comment